Copycat NutellaThis delicious, dairy-free spread hits the spot for any chocolate lover. Serve with fresh fruit, use as a crepe filling, spread onto your favorite bread, or enjoy it by the spoonful.
- Add coconut oil and hazelnuts to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid (If making in Twister jar, decrease ingredients by half). Blend on a low speed for 15 seconds and then increase to a high speed for 35 seconds (until blended time reads 50 seconds).
- Stir mixture towards center of jar, then secure lid.
- Blend on a medium speed for 50 seconds. Stir, secure lid, and repeat this cycle two more times.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar to jar and secure lid. Blend on a medium speed for 50 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-6 weeks. Bring to room temperature before serving.
*Note: To toast hazelnuts, preheat oven to 350°F. Spread hazelnuts on shallow baking sheet and toast in oven until skins darken, approximately 8-10 minutes. To ensure even toasting, stir the hazelnuts after 4-5 minutes in oven, then finish toasting. Wrap the cooled hazelnuts in a clean kitchen towel and rub towel back and forth to remove most of the hazelnut skins.
- Servings 16.0
- Sodium 0 mg
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Carbohydrates 12 g
- Calories 190
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 13 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Protein 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.