Cauliflower Cheddar BisqueCauliflower and cheddar team up in this healthy, hearty, creamy soup.
low-fat milk (or your choice of milk)
cauliflower, chopped into florets (about 6 cups)
kosher or sea salt
ground black pepper
- Sautée onions and celery in butter until tender.
- Add liquid ingredients, cauliflower, salt, pepper, and mustard and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove 4 cups of the vegetables and set aside.
- Working in batches, carefully transfer the remainder of the soup and cheese to jar and secure lid. Select "Sauces" or blend on a Medium to Medium Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Combine vegetables with creamed soup and garnish with parsley, shredded cheddar cheese or bacon.
- Servings 8.0
- Sodium 590 mg
- Serving Size 1.5 cups
- Carbohydrates 9 g
- Calories 140
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 0.07 g
- Sugar 6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Protein 8 g
- Cholesterol 25 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.