The Blendtec GO™ travel bottle accessory offers the first disposable blend-in-cup option for use with Blendtec’s high-powered blenders. Not only does the Blendtec GO™ allow for single-serve blending in a convenient reusable bottle, it also allows blending directly into a disposable cup for the ultimate grab-and-go option.
- Blendtec GO™ Micronizer Base
- Blendtec GO™ Travel Bottle
- Blendtec GO™ Travel Lid
- 4 sample 16 oz. disposable cups to use in the travel bottle
- Blendtec GO™ Quick Start Guide
BLEND. SET. GO.
Custom, single-serve smoothies are easier than ever with the Blendtec GO™ travel bottle accessory. Blend in the convenient, reusable bottle and top with the travel lid for great on-the-go convenience. Or, simply fill a disposable cup with ingredients, place the cup into the GO bottle, secure the micronizer blade attachment and place onto a Blendtec blender motor base. Remove cup and enjoy.
- Compatible with any Blendtec blender base (not compatible with Blendtec Mix n’ Blend models)
- Capacity: 30 oz with measurements up to 24 oz
- Dimensions: 4.5'' wide x 9.5'' tall x 4.5'' deep
- Shipping Dimensions: 7'' wide x 9.5'' tall x 7'' deep
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- 3-year warranty
- y_2018, m_10, d_1, h_14
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_14
- loc_en_US, sid_115199475732, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_shopify, bvseo-0.0.1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I have a blendtec and a cupboard full of travel mugs and cups. Why do i need to spend $104.00 on yet another travel cup?
I recently purchased the Go along with Hefty 16oz plastic cups from Amazon. The diameter of the cups is too small and falls into the travel cup. What are the exact cups I need to buy to fit? Thank you.
This is exactly what I was looking for but I can’t see $104 in it. Is this really the price? Is this a joke?
$104 are you kidding me?
Can you but the jar by itself ? Have one already just want another one. How much?
Has anyone managed to blend ice blended drinks in A disposable cup without breaking the cup? I tried it to see if it would work and the cup broke, but the videos show them doing blends with ice in a disposable cup.
Is the Go cup and microniser dishwasher safe?
- y_2018, m_10, d_1, h_14CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
- loc_en_US, sid_115199475732, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]