White Chicken Chili Recipe
This chili is packed with fiber and protein to help you feel full while providing the energy you need to accomplish everything on your to-do list.
Total Time: 30 S
- 1(15 oz.) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 avocado pitted and peeled
- 2 cans northern white beans drained and divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 onion diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn not drained
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 bunch cilantro for garnish; optional
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 10g
- Add chicken broth, avocado, and ¾ cup of beans to the FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Sauces" or blend on a Medium to Medium Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Add remaining beans, chicken, green chilies, onion, corn, salt, black pepper, cumin, and garlic powder to slow cooker and mix well to blend flavors.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with corn bread or whole wheat folded tortillas.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE