White Chicken Chili Recipe
This chili is packed with fiber and protein to help you feel full while providing the energy you need to accomplish everything on your to-do list.
Total Time: 30 S
- 1(15 oz.) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 avocado pitted and peeled
- 2 cans northern white beans drained and divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 onion diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn not drained
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 bunch cilantro for garnish; optional
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 10g
- Add chicken broth, avocado, and ¾ cup of beans to the FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Sauces" or blend on a Medium to Medium Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Add remaining beans, chicken, green chilies, onion, corn, salt, black pepper, cumin, and garlic powder to slow cooker and mix well to blend flavors.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with corn bread or whole wheat folded tortillas.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE