Whipped Chocolate Ganache
This truly decadent frosting tastes great and is so easy to make!
Total time: 40 S
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chopped
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 0g
- Place chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until it starts to boil and remove from heat.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Mix ganache until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator until chilled, approximately 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and pour into FourSide or WildSide+ jar.
- Blend on a Low to Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds until color turns to a lighter brown. At this point the ganache should hold its shape.
- Spread whipped ganache or place in piping bag and pipe over cupcakes.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE