Chocolate · Desserts · 2 comments ·
Whipped Chocolate Ganache
This truly decadent frosting tastes great and is so easy to make!
Total time: 40 S
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chopped
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 0g
- Place chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until it starts to boil and remove from heat.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Mix ganache until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator until chilled, approximately 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and pour into FourSide or WildSide+ jar.
- Blend on a Low to Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds until color turns to a lighter brown. At this point the ganache should hold its shape.
- Spread whipped ganache or place in piping bag and pipe over cupcakes.
Note: Try this with our Rocky Road Cupcakes or Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
Ok, so I know this post is from a while ago, but I was wondering if this would be good to frost and fill a layer cake. I need a frosting recipe for my diabetic grandmother and wanted to try this one.
Can you make this without the blender? Will it still work if I use a hand mixer?
Leave a comment