Vegetable Frittata Recipe
Rich in vegetables and high in protein, this quick dish is perfect when you're short on time.
Total time: 13 M 20 S
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets steamed
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 green pepper roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 onion roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Add eggs and milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select “Batter” or run on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid. Run on a Low speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour into 6- to 8-inch skillet; cover.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 8–12 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Remove skillet from heat, and let stand until eggs are fully cooked, with no egg liquid remaining. Cut into wedges.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE