Lunch · Meal Ideas · 8 comments ·
Vegetable Frittata Recipe
Rich in vegetables and high in protein, this quick dish is perfect when you're short on time.
Total time: 13 M 20 S
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets steamed
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 green pepper roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 onion roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Add eggs and milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select “Batter” or run on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid. Run on a Low speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour into 6- to 8-inch skillet; cover.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 8–12 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Remove skillet from heat, and let stand until eggs are fully cooked, with no egg liquid remaining. Cut into wedges.
Blender is great. Recipes are great. But, you need a search function. It is hard to find something like all smoothies.
Agreed! Mike…while we’re waiting on Blendtec to improve their site, I’ve found that you can just use Google’s search mech to look up any of their recipes. Just type in "Blendtec" and the recipe name. Give it a try. I loaned out my Blendtec recipe booklet a couple months ago, and that’s what I’ve been doing to pull up my chicken nugget doggie treats, blender mayonnaise, and other recipes.
We are currently working on a search function for our recipes.
How can I make this vegan?
What are you talking about? There’s a search button at the top. Just click smoothies. It’s always been there
Leave a comment