Vegetable Frittata Recipe
Rich in vegetables and high in protein, this quick dish is perfect when you're short on time.
Total Time: 13 M 20 S
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Add eggs and milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select “Batter” or run on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid. Run on a Low speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour into 6- to 8-inch skillet; cover. Cook on medium-low heat for 8–12 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Remove skillet from heat, and let stand until eggs are fully cooked, with no egg liquid remaining. Cut into wedges.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE