Pie Crust Recipe
This pie has all the flavor of a typical crust but with less fat. For best results, make sure the butter is very cold, and chill the Twister jar in the fridge before making the crust.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp. cold butter cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp. ice-cold water
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Add flour, salt, sugar, and butter to Twister jar. Place and hold Twister lid on jar, then press "Pulse" 10-12 times until misture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add water. Replace Twister lid and hold, pressing "Pulse 8-10 times until dough is formed, turning Twister lid counterclockwise during blending. Do not overblend.
- Remove dough and pat into a smooth disc.
- Wrap disc in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours before rolling out dough.
Makes one 9-inch pie crust.
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE