Pie Crust Recipe
This pie has all the flavor of a typical crust but with less fat. For best results, make sure the butter is very cold, and chill the Twister jar in the fridge before making the crust.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp. cold butter cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp. ice-cold water
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Add flour, salt, sugar, and butter to Twister jar. Place and hold Twister lid on jar, then press "Pulse" 10-12 times until misture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add water. Replace Twister lid and hold, pressing "Pulse 8-10 times until dough is formed, turning Twister lid counterclockwise during blending. Do not overblend.
- Remove dough and pat into a smooth disc.
- Wrap disc in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours before rolling out dough.
Makes one 9-inch pie crust.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE