Traditional BBQ Sauce
Slather ribs, chicken, pork, and even tofu with this versatile sauce, or use it as a dip for veggies and fries.
Total Time: 10 M 30 S
- Serving Size: 2
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 0g
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion, and cook until onion is tender and translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan, and stir well to incorporate. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool and then add mixture to FourSide, Mini WildSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Sauces" cycle or a Medium speed for 30 seconds.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE