Tomatillo Ranch Dressing Recipe
A Mexican restaurant favorite that’s low in fat and calories. Try it on a salad with grilled chicken, black beans, cilantro-lime rice, and pico de gallo.
Total time: 30 S
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium tomatillo husked and halved
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Dressings" or blend on Medium Low to Medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE