Tomatillo Ranch Dressing Recipe
A Mexican restaurant favorite that’s low in fat and calories. Try it on a salad with grilled chicken, black beans, cilantro-lime rice, and pico de gallo.
Total time: 30 S
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium tomatillo husked and halved
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Dressings" or blend on Medium Low to Medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE