Tomatillo Ranch Dressing Recipe
A Mexican restaurant favorite that’s low in fat and calories. Try it on a salad with grilled chicken, black beans, cilantro-lime rice, and pico de gallo.
Total time: 30 S
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium tomatillo husked and halved
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Dressings" or blend on Medium Low to Medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE