Strawberry Freezer Jam Recipe
Enjoy the great taste of summer year-round with this quick, no-cook strawberry freezer jam that is delicious on toast or pancakes. When you open a new jar, start thawing the next jar in the refrigerator. This jam goes fast!
Total time: 10 M
- 2 lbs. frozen strawberries hulled
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz. liquid pectin
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ½ of strawberries and all of sugar to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Sauces." Let mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Add other ½ of strawberries and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 4–6 times to crush strawberries.
- Add lemon juice and pectin. Secure lid and pulse 1–2 times.
- Let jam stand for 5 minutes. Pour into clean plastic containers or glass freezer jars.
- Store in refrigerator for 24 hours or until set. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks, or freeze up to 1 year.
Try different tender fruits, such as other berries, peaches, cherries, and apricots.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE