Strawberry Freezer Jam Recipe
Enjoy the great taste of summer year-round with this quick, no-cook jam that is delicious on toast or pancakes. When you open a new jar, start thawing the next jar in the refrigerator. This jam goes fast!
Total Time: 10 M
- 2 lbs. frozen strawberries hulled
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz. liquid pectin
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ½ of strawberries and all of sugar to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Sauces." Let mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Add other ½ of strawberries and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 4–6 times to crush strawberries.
- Add lemon juice and pectin. Secure lid and pulse 1–2 times.
- Let jam stand for 5 minutes. Pour into clean plastic containers or glass freezer jars.
- Store in refrigerator for 24 hours or until set. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks, or freeze up to 1 year.
Try different tender fruits, such as other berries, peaches, cherries, and apricots.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE