Steamed Peas Baby Food Recipe
Make perfectly smooth baby food using steamed vegetables your baby is sure to enjoy.
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 cup breast milk, prepared formula, or water
- 2 cups frozen or fresh peas steamed
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to Twister jar, and place lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand, press “Speed Up” to Speed 3. Turn Twister lid counterclockwise during blending.
- Run for 20 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
Note: Yields 1½ cups
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE