Steamed Peas Baby Food Recipe
Make perfectly smooth baby food using steamed vegetables your baby is sure to enjoy.
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 cup breast milk, prepared formula, or water
- 2 cups frozen or fresh peas steamed
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to Twister jar, and place lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand, press “Speed Up” to Speed 3. Turn Twister lid counterclockwise during blending.
- Run for 20 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
Note: Yields 1½ cups
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE