Steamed Peas Baby Food Recipe
Make perfectly smooth baby food using steamed vegetables your baby is sure to enjoy.
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 cup breast milk, prepared formula, or water
- 2 cups frozen or fresh peas steamed
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to Twister jar, and place lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand, press “Speed Up” to Speed 3. Turn Twister lid counterclockwise during blending.
- Run for 20 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
Note: Yields 1½ cups
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE