Spicy Ketchup Recipe
This condiment is healthy, homemade, and delicious. Use it on burgers, fries, or anywhere else you enjoy eating ketchup.
Total time: 30 S
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. tomatoes roughly chopped
- 16 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp. liquid smoke
- 3/4 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 0g
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and sauté until onion is tender and translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook on medium heat until tomato skin begins to peel off, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add mixture to WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Sauces" or blend on a Medium Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Return to pan and add remaining ingredients to pan, stirring well to incorporate.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Note: This ketchup can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or up to two months in the freezer.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE