Who says you can only enjoy s'mores around a campfire? Make this recipe the next time you crave the gooey goodness of melted chocolate and marshmallows on a cookie base.
Total time: 02 M 30 S
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 0.66 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 0.66 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda to mixing bowl and sift together.
- Add pecans to Mix n Blend II jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 6–8 times.
- Add chopped pecans and chocolate chips to mixing bowl with flour.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, butter, vanilla, and sugar to Mix n Blend II mixing bowl and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 4; mix until creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to Mix n Blend II mixing bowl. Mix at low speed until ingredients are incorporated.
- Drop cookie dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7–8 minutes, remove from oven, and carefully place marshmallows in various places on cookies.
- Bake another 5–7 minutes or until golden brown, dry to touch, and slightly soft.