Rocky Road Cupcakes
This recipe takes the classic flavors of Rocky Road ice cream and puts them in a scrumptious cupcake.
Total time: 45 S
- 1/2 cup butter softened & divided
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows optional
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut optional
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 350ᵒF.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add butter, yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20-30 seconds until dry ingredients are mixed.
- Fold in optional ingredients if using.
- Place 3 tbsp. of batter in muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Repeat step 7 with remaining batter.
Try this with our Whipped Chocolate Ganache.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE