Rocky Road Cupcakes
This recipe takes the classic flavors of Rocky Road ice cream and puts them in a scrumptious cupcake.
Total time: 45 S
- 1/2 cup butter softened & divided
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows optional
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut optional
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 350ᵒF.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add butter, yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20-30 seconds until dry ingredients are mixed.
- Fold in optional ingredients if using.
- Place 3 tbsp. of batter in muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Repeat step 7 with remaining batter.
Try this with our Whipped Chocolate Ganache.
Leave a comment