This is a great dip garnished with fresh chopped cilantro drizzled with olive oil. Try serving with fresh veggies or oven-baked spiced tortilla chips.
Total time: 30 S
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 1/2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper roasted, seeded and stem removed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 poblano pepper roasted, peeled and stem removed
- 1 Anaheim pepper roasted, peeled and stem removed
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Sauces" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.