Raw Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Cranberries show their festive hue in October through December. This tart and tangy berry is an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants. For a little crunch, sprinkle chopped walnuts on this sauce.
Total Time: 45 S
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange peeled and halved
- 1 apple cored and quartered
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Medjool dates approximately 8-10, pitted
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 1, and run for 10 seconds.
- Increase to Speed 5, and run for 35 seconds.
For a less sweet sauce, use prunes in place of dates.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE