Raw Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Cranberries show their festive hue in October through December. This tart and tangy berry is an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants. For a little crunch, sprinkle chopped walnuts on this sauce.
Total time: 45 S
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange peeled and halved
- 1 apple cored and quartered
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Medjool dates approximately 8-10, pitted
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 1, and run for 10 seconds.
- Increase to Speed 5, and run for 35 seconds.
For a less sweet sauce, use prunes in place of dates.
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE