Raw Corn and Cashew Chowder Recipe
This hearty chowder is great with flax crackers or slices of jicama, which provide a little crunch.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels divided
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 8g
- Add 3½ cups corn, water, cashews, cider vinegar, garlic, and salt to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Soup" or blend on high (speed 9) for 90-180 seconds.
- Pour into bowls, and garnish soup with ½ cup corn kernels and cilantro.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE