Raw Corn and Cashew Chowder Recipe
This hearty chowder is great with flax crackers or slices of jicama, which provide a little crunch.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels divided
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 8g
- Add 3½ cups corn, water, cashews, cider vinegar, garlic, and salt to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Soup" or blend on high (speed 9) for 90-180 seconds.
- Pour into bowls, and garnish soup with ½ cup corn kernels and cilantro.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE