Raw Corn and Cashew Chowder Recipe
This hearty chowder is great with flax crackers or slices of jicama, which provide a little crunch.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels divided
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 8g
- Add 3½ cups corn, water, cashews, cider vinegar, garlic, and salt to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Soup" or blend on high (speed 9) for 90-180 seconds.
- Pour into bowls, and garnish soup with ½ cup corn kernels and cilantro.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE