Raw Asparagus Soup Recipe
The distinct flavor and aroma of asparagus are the highlight of this brightly colored soup.
Total time: 01 M 40 S
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice divided
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup raw cashews soaked for 2 hours and then drained
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus spears.
- Cut off tender tips of spears, and marinate in 1 tablespoon lemon juice; set aside.
- Cut remaining asparagus spears in half.
- Add halved asparagus spears and remaining ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Soup."
- Pour into bowls, and garnish with marinated asparagus tips.
Try the soup with kelp noodles. Marinate the kelp with the asparagus tips.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE