Total time: 30 S
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 45g
- Protein: 9g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Ice Crush" or blend on a Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
*For a raspberry-peach milk shake, add ½ cup peaches and decrease the milk to ¼ cup.
*For a blueberry milk shake, substitute the raspberries with ½ cup blueberries and decrease the honey to ½ tablespoon.
*For a strawberry milk shake, substitute ½ cup raspberries with 5–6 medium strawberries and decrease the milk to ⅓ cup.
*For a chocolate milk shake, omit the honey and raspberries and use ⅓ cup chocolate syrup.