Raspberry and White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Are you feeling the winter blues? Try this creamy, hot beverage as a pick-me-up to get through the day.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 0.66 cup reduced-fat milk
- 0.66 cup white chocolate chips
- Serving Size: 6 fl. oz.
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 59mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 4g
- Add white chocolate chips and milk to microwave-safe bowl. Place bowl in microwave, and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE