Raspberry and White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Are you feeling the winter blues? Try this creamy, hot beverage as a pick-me-up to get through the day.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 0.66 cup reduced-fat milk
- 0.66 cup white chocolate chips
- Serving Size: 6 fl. oz.
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 59mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 4g
- Add white chocolate chips and milk to microwave-safe bowl. Place bowl in microwave, and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE