Raspberry and White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Are you feeling the winter blues? Try this creamy, hot beverage as a pick-me-up to get through the day.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 0.66 cup reduced-fat milk
- 0.66 cup white chocolate chips
- Serving Size: 6 fl. oz.
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 59mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 4g
- Add white chocolate chips and milk to microwave-safe bowl. Place bowl in microwave, and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE