Raspberry and White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Are you feeling the winter blues? Try this creamy, hot beverage as a pick-me-up to get through the day.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 0.66 cup reduced-fat milk
- 0.66 cup white chocolate chips
- Serving Size: 6 fl. oz.
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 59mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 4g
- Add white chocolate chips and milk to microwave-safe bowl. Place bowl in microwave, and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE