Put a pumpkin twist on this classic French dessert. Fill it with your favorite spread (we love Nutella) and top it with whipped cream!
Total Time: 30 S
- Serving Size: 2
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Place the crepe batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to cooking crepes.
- Heat a skillet or crepe pan over medium heat and lightly coat with oil or cooking spray.
- For each crepe, pour ¼ cup batter into center of pan and swirl pan gently to distribute batter in a thin layer. Cook for 1 minute or until the top begins to dry out and underneath is lightly golden. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds until done.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Stack completed crepes on a plate with wax paper between each crepe to prevent sticking. Fill with desired fillings or toppings.