Make your holiday feast complete with a spin on the traditional pumpkin pie. Your guests won't believe this delicious pie is a reduced-calorie dessert.
Total time: 1 16 M 40 S
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese softened
- 40 gingersnap cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 16 oz. Neufchâtel cheese softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts cooled completely
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. water
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Sodium: 649mg
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 29g
- Protein: 12g
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Use 1–2 large pieces of aluminum foil to cover bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan. (This technique will reduce leaks when using a water bath.)
- Add gingersnap cookies and walnuts to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid, select Speed 1, and run for 5 seconds.
- Add butter, water, and cinnamon to jar and secure lid. Select Speed 1, and run for 10 seconds.
- Press crust evenly into spring-form pan along bottom and up sides about 1 inch.
- Clean WildSide+ jar, and add pumpkin, eggs, Neufchâtel cheese, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, salt, and pumpkin pie spice to jar. Secure lid and select "Batter" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds. Pour filling over crust.
- Place spring-form pan inside of larger pan that is 2–3 inches deep. Pour approximately 1 inch of boiling water into larger pan.
- Carefully place pan in oven, and bake for 90 minutes. (The center of cheesecake will jiggle but will complete cooking during the cooling process.)
- Cool cheesecake completely, and then place in refrigerator until sufficiently chilled, about 10–12 hours.
- Serve with your favorite whipped cream or caramel topping.