Popeye's Ice Cream
As seen in your local Costco, this spinach ice cream will surprise your taste buds!
Total time: 40 S
- 3/4 cup half and half (half milk/half cream)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 drop almond extract
- 2 cups spinach lightly packed
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Run on a Low speed for 10 seconds then increase to a High speed for 30 seconds or until done.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a bowl or Tupperware and freeze until desired consistency is reached.
Substitute mint extract for the almond extract and add chocolate chips for a mint chocolate chip version.
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE