Personal Pizza Dough Recipe
This simple and straightforward dough is great for making a personal pizza. Instead of the traditional toppings, try topping with butter or coconut butter, sprinkling with cinnamon and sugar, and then drizzling with a little frosting for a small dessert pizza.
Total time: 25 M
- 1 tsp. active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Serving Size: 8" pizza
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 11g
- Add water, yeast, and honey to Twister jar, and place lid on jar. Hold lid with one hand, and with other hand press "Pulse" 2 times. Allow yeast to proof 5–10 minutes.
- Add salt, oil, and flour to jar, and place lid on jar. Hold lid with one hand, and with other hand pulse 6–8 times, turning lid counterclockwise during blending. Allow dough to rise in jar (with lid in place) until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 450°F, and heat baking stone or pan in oven.
- Roll out dough on well-oiled or floured surface. Place rolled-out dough on paddle, thin cutting board, or cookie sheet dusted with cornmeal. Cover dough with sauce and favorite toppings.
- Slide pizza from cornmeal-covered surface to heated baking stone or pan by wiggling pizza gently.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, approximately 6–8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool 3–5 minutes before slicing.
To make in WildSide+ jar, please check out the recipe on our blog: http://www.blendtec.com/blog/pizza-dough-video-recipe/
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE