Peppermint Brownies Recipe
Taste the flavors of the season in these tasty mint brownies which are sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
Total Time: 50 S
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add 2 ½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 1-2 times. Put the broken candy cane pieces into a separate bowl.
- Add butter and chocolate chips, and 3½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. "Pulse" 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9-x-9-inch or 11-x-7-inch pan. Garnish the brownies with remaining candy cane pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE