Peppermint Brownies Recipe
Taste the flavors of the season in these tasty mint brownies which are sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
Total time: 50 S
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 0.66 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 7/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 candy canes divided
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add 2 ½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 1-2 times. Put the broken candy cane pieces into a separate bowl.
- Add butter and chocolate chips, and 3½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. "Pulse" 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9-x-9-inch or 11-x-7-inch pan. Garnish the brownies with remaining candy cane pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE