Peppermint Brownies Recipe
Taste the flavors of the season in these tasty mint brownies which are sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
Total time: 50 S
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 0.66 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 7/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 candy canes divided
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add 2 ½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 1-2 times. Put the broken candy cane pieces into a separate bowl.
- Add butter and chocolate chips, and 3½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. "Pulse" 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9-x-9-inch or 11-x-7-inch pan. Garnish the brownies with remaining candy cane pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE