Peanut Butter Haystacks Recipe
This tasty recipe has the health benefits of freshly ground wheat flour, oats, and peanut butter.
Total time: 20 M
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups granola or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup instant powdered milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup wheat berries
- Serving Size: 1 haystack
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Sodium: 238mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 7g
- Add wheat berries to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour; set aside.
- Cook honey to firm ball stage (245°F). Add flour, honey, powdered milk, peanut butter, and granola or oats to mixing bowl. Knead until smooth.
- Drop dough by spoonful into coconut; roll to coat.
- Place on waxed paper and let cool.
Add ½ cup 2-day wheat sprouts to coconut.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE