These moist, chocolatey muffins are gluten free, dairy free, oil free and refined sugar free.
Total time: 30 S
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk vanilla
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter creamy
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips optional
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter powder
- 3 tbsp. agave (or honey or maple syrup)
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 5g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add all ingredients except peanut butter chips to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Dips" cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Pour batter into greased or lined muffin tin (about ¼ cup batter per muffin). Optionally, sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until done.
The peanut butter powder is used to cut down fat and calories. If you'd like, you can use another 1/3 cup of peanut butter instead of the powder but you'll want to decrease the almond milk to 3 tbsp.