Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
This decadent dessert starts with a graham cracker crust, is filled with a delicious Nutella cheesecake and topped with ganache.
Total time: 01 M 15 S
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tbsp. water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 32 oz. Neufchâtel cheese (4) 8 oz. packages
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Add graham crackers to the jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 6-8 times until ground into fine crumbs.
- Remove lid and stir. Add melted butter and water to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3-5 times.
- Press crust onto bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Add eggs, vanilla, Neufchatel cheese, melted chocolate and Nutella to clean jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Batters" cycle twice or until batter is smooth and creamy (if your Blendtec doesn't feature a "Batters" cycle, blend on a Medium speed for 50 seconds or until batter is smooth and creamy).
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool; loosen cake from rim of pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. When ready to serve, prepare ganache topping.
½ cup whipping cream
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat cream on medium until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from heat and pour cream over chocolate chips. Allow hot cream to melt chocolate before stirring, about three minutes.
- Stir until combined and pour over cheesecake allowing to drip over the sides.
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE