Blendtec Recipe - No-Bake Berry Cheesecake
This cheesecake is easy and quick to prepare and with how delicious it tastes, it won't last long either!
Total time: 10 M
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup frozen strawberries thinly sliced
- 1(9") graham cracker pie crust unbaked
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 oz. whipped topping
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 2g
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla to Mix n Blend II blender jar. Secure lid and select "Batter"; set aside.
- Spread thin layer of strawberry glaze over bottom of crust; layer strawberry slices on glaze.
- Spread on another layer of glaze, and pour cream cheese mixture on top.
- Cover and chill until set.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE