Blendtec Recipe - No-Bake Berry Cheesecake
This cheesecake is easy and quick to prepare and with how delicious it tastes, it won't last long either!
Total time: 10 M
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup frozen strawberries thinly sliced
- 1(9") graham cracker pie crust unbaked
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 oz. whipped topping
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 2g
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla to Mix n Blend II blender jar. Secure lid and select "Batter"; set aside.
- Spread thin layer of strawberry glaze over bottom of crust; layer strawberry slices on glaze.
- Spread on another layer of glaze, and pour cream cheese mixture on top.
- Cover and chill until set.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE