Desserts · Kids · 3 comments ·
Mango Ice Pops
Feel great about sharing these healthy and delicious frozen treats with your loved ones.
Total time: 01 M
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey optional
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger peeled (1/2"x1/2" piece, optional)
- 2 cups mango chunks fresh or thawed
- Serving Size: 3 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle (or blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High speed for 40 seconds).
- Portion into ice pop mold and freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours.
You may substitute 1 cup orange juice for 2 medium navel oranges peeled or 4 clementines peeled.
I had this. The yellow bell pepper did not take away from this at all as I couldn’t taste it. The color was beautiful and I actually had it as a cold shake. This would be great for a summer time frozen treat too.
Awesome, let us know how it turns out!
I may add yellow bell pepper to this. It wouldn’t take away the pretty color, but it would add more vitamin C.
Leave a comment