Low-Carb Protein Smoothie
If you're looking to lose weight, a quick way to do that is with a low-carb diet. This smoothie is low in carbs, high in protein and isn't too bad on the taste-buds.
Total time: 02 M
- 1 cup carb-free coconut water frozen in cubes
- 1 tbsp. powdered gelatin unflavored
- 1 tbsp. powdered egg whites
- 1 cup spinach loosely packed
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop zero carb vanilla protein powder
- Serving Size: 12 fl. oz.
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 44g
- Pour coconut water into ice tray, and place it in freezer. Allow it to freeze completely.
- Put frozen cubes of coconut water, powdered egg whites and spinach in FourSide, Twister or WildSide+ jar and blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add gelatin, avocado, and protein powder, and blend again on "Smoothie" cycle.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Zero carb vanilla protein powder can be difficult to find in stores; consider purchasing online.
Leave a comment