Loaded Baked Potato Soup
A creamy potato soup which includes all the toppings of a loaded baked potato. This soup is a whole meal and can be the centerpiece for a casual weekend dinner.
Total time: 01 M 35 S
- 1 3/4 cups milk warmed
- 1 green onion trimmed & halved
- 2 oz. reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes baked or boiled
- 3 slices of bacon cooked & divided
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Serving Size: 1 1⁄4 cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 600mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 16g
- Add milk, sour cream, green onion, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and 1 baked potato to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle or blend on a high speed for 90 seconds.
- Add the second potato and bacon and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 2-4 times to chop and incorporate ingredients for a chunky potato soup.
- Serve soup and garnish with desired baked potato toppings.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE