A creamy potato soup which includes all the toppings of a loaded baked potato. This soup is a whole meal and can be the centerpiece for a casual weekend dinner.
Total time: 01 M 35 S
- 1 3/4 cups milk warmed
- 1 green onion trimmed & halved
- 2 oz. reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes baked or boiled
- 3 slices of bacon cooked & divided
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Serving Size: 1 1⁄4 cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 600mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 16g
- Add milk, sour cream, green onion, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and 1 baked potato to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle or blend on a high speed for 90 seconds.
- Add the second potato and bacon and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 2-4 times to chop and incorporate ingredients for a chunky potato soup.
- Serve soup and garnish with desired baked potato toppings.