Lime and Piña Colada Ice Pops Recipe
Enjoy the sweet taste of lime and piña colada in these ice pops.
Total time: 40 S
- 1 tbsp. lime zest
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 4 oz. light rum
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks divided
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh flaked coconut
- Serving Size: 3 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Add cream of coconut, ½ cup pineapple chunks, rum, and ice cubes to jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Ice Crush" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds.
- Pour mixture into ice-pop molds, filling ¾ full.
- Mix together remaining pineapple chunks, coconut flakes, and lime zest; and add to molds.
- Freeze ice pops until solid.
For an alcohol-free version, substitute 4 ounces skim milk or coconut milk for rum.
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE