Lime and Piña Colada Ice Pops Recipe
Enjoy the sweet taste of lime and piña colada in these ice pops.
Total time: 40 S
- 1 tbsp. lime zest
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 4 oz. light rum
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks divided
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh flaked coconut
- Serving Size: 3 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Add cream of coconut, ½ cup pineapple chunks, rum, and ice cubes to jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Ice Crush" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds.
- Pour mixture into ice-pop molds, filling ¾ full.
- Mix together remaining pineapple chunks, coconut flakes, and lime zest; and add to molds.
- Freeze ice pops until solid.
For an alcohol-free version, substitute 4 ounces skim milk or coconut milk for rum.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE