Lime and Piña Colada Ice Pops Recipe
Enjoy the sweet taste of lime and piña colada in these ice pops.
Total time: 40 S
- 1 tbsp. lime zest
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 4 oz. light rum
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks divided
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh flaked coconut
- Serving Size: 3 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Add cream of coconut, ½ cup pineapple chunks, rum, and ice cubes to jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Ice Crush" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds.
- Pour mixture into ice-pop molds, filling ¾ full.
- Mix together remaining pineapple chunks, coconut flakes, and lime zest; and add to molds.
- Freeze ice pops until solid.
For an alcohol-free version, substitute 4 ounces skim milk or coconut milk for rum.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE