Kale Mango Smoothie Recipe
Easily add some extra fruits and veggies to your meal with this mild (and tasty!) kale mango smoothie recipe.
Total time: 01 M
- 6 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk or your milk of choice
- 2 mangoes peeled and pitted
- 1 cup kale
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds optional
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp. stevia (or sweetener of your choice) optional
- Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 29g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid (if using Twister jar, decrease ingredients by half.)
- Select "Smoothie" or blend on Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-Low (speed 4) for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High (speed 7) for 40 seconds.
- For a smoothie that tastes less sweet and more "green," try substituting the banana with ½ of an avocado.
- You can replace the banana with berries of your choice.
- If your mango and banana are frozen, decrease your ice to ¾ cup and increase your liquid by about 4 oz.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE