Easily add some extra fruits and veggies to your meal with this mild (and tasty!) kale mango smoothie recipe.
Total time: 01 M
- 6 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk or your milk of choice
- 2 mangoes peeled and pitted
- 1 cup kale
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds optional
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp. stevia (or sweetener of your choice) optional
- Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 29g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid (if using Twister jar, decrease ingredients by half.)
- Select "Smoothie" or blend on Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-Low (speed 4) for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High (speed 7) for 40 seconds.
- For a smoothie that tastes less sweet and more "green," try substituting the banana with ½ of an avocado.
- You can replace the banana with berries of your choice.
- If your mango and banana are frozen, decrease your ice to ¾ cup and increase your liquid by about 4 oz.