Guacamole Cheese Dip Recipe
This dip travels well, so whether the party is at your place or at a friend's, bring it along to please any crowd!
- 8oz Neufchâtel cheese
- 2 green onions trimmed and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp. cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 avocados
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 7-9 times to chop the ingredients.
- Use a rubber scraper to push the ingredients close to the blade.
- Run on a low speed for 1-20 seconds until ingredients are well-mixed.
- Pour into serving dish and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
*Alternative: Serve warm by heating in the microwave or toaster oven.
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE