Guacamole Cheese Dip Recipe
This dip travels well, so whether the party is at your place or at a friend's, bring it along to please any crowd!
- 8oz Neufchâtel cheese
- 2 green onions trimmed and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp. cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 avocados
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 7-9 times to chop the ingredients.
- Use a rubber scraper to push the ingredients close to the blade.
- Run on a low speed for 1-20 seconds until ingredients are well-mixed.
- Pour into serving dish and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
*Alternative: Serve warm by heating in the microwave or toaster oven.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE