Green Protein Shake
Get some veggies & healthy fat in along with protein with this shake.
Total time: 01 M
- 8 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana cut in half
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Serving Size: 11 fl. oz.
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 12g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on “Smoothie” cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE