Green Protein Shake
Get some veggies & healthy fat in along with protein with this shake.
Total time: 01 M
- 8 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana cut in half
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Serving Size: 11 fl. oz.
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 12g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on “Smoothie” cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE