Gluten-Free Protein Smoothie
This gluten-free protein smoothie is full of delicious tropical and berry flavors.
Total time: 01 M
- 1 cup coconut milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop 100% whey protein powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Serving Size: 9 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 16g
- Add coconut milk, kale, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, and chia seeds to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend on "Smoothie" cycle of on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Note: Avoid protein powders that contain peptide bound glutamine derived from wheat protein.
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE
This recipe comes from Laura of NaturallyHealthyDesserts.com. Cashews are the base for this delightful dairy-free bev...VIEW RECIPE