Gluten-Free Protein Smoothie
This gluten-free protein smoothie is full of delicious tropical and berry flavors.
Total time: 01 M
- 1 cup coconut milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop 100% whey protein powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Serving Size: 9 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 16g
- Add coconut milk, kale, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, and chia seeds to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend on "Smoothie" cycle of on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Note: Avoid protein powders that contain peptide bound glutamine derived from wheat protein.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE