Gluten-Free Protein Smoothie
This gluten-free protein smoothie is full of delicious tropical and berry flavors.
Total time: 01 M
- 1 cup coconut milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop 100% whey protein powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Serving Size: 9 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 16g
- Add coconut milk, kale, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, and chia seeds to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend on "Smoothie" cycle of on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Note: Avoid protein powders that contain peptide bound glutamine derived from wheat protein.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE