Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
A delicious gluten-free cookie that even gluten eaters will love. The Gluten-Free Baking Mix used to prepare these cookies is great to have on hand to use in other gluten-free recipes.
Total time: 08 M 28 S
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add baking mix, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to FourSide jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 3–5 times to sift ingredients.
- Dump ingredients into mixing bowl. Add chocolate chips to mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Pour wet ingredients into mixing bowl. Use spatula to incorporate wet and dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, and bake for 6–8 minutes.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE