Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
A delicious gluten-free cookie that even gluten eaters will love. The Gluten-Free Baking Mix used to prepare these cookies is great to have on hand to use in other gluten-free recipes.
Total time: 08 M 28 S
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add baking mix, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to FourSide jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 3–5 times to sift ingredients.
- Dump ingredients into mixing bowl. Add chocolate chips to mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Pour wet ingredients into mixing bowl. Use spatula to incorporate wet and dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, and bake for 6–8 minutes.
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE