Chocolate · Desserts · Frozen · Spring and Summer · Winter · 7 comments ·
Frozen Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
Calling all chocolate fans! Don’t let the name of this frozen treat stop you from making it any time of the year.
Total time: 01 M
- 1/4 cup half and half (half milk/half cream)
- 3 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups whole milk cubes (about 1 tray of frozen milk)
- 1/4 cup hot chocolate mix
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 5g
- Add ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Select Ice Cream cycle.
Note: If your Blendtec doesn’t feature an Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt button, blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium High speed for 30 seconds. If more blending is required, press pulse several times until desired texture is achieved.
aslo i wish you would have spelled out teaspoon instead of tsp because it made me think it was tablespoon
Shoot I tried this but it never froze:(. I only had 1 percent milk to make the ice cubes could that have been why?
Leave a comment