Dole Whip Copycat Recipe
Total time: 50 S
- 5 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 5 fl. oz. coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp. stevia (or sweetener of your choice) optional
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks frozen
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed.
- Blend on Medium Low (speed 3) for 20 seconds then increase speed to Medium High (speed 6) for another 30 seconds or until smooth. You may experience cavitation during blending. If so, you can wait until it catches again or stop blending, remove the jar, shake the contents back down to the blade, replace it and continue blending.
- Transfer pineapple mixture to a large plastic bag and place in freezer for 30-60 minutes.
- Cut off one tip of bag and pipe into serving dishes.
Note: If using Twister jar, reduce ingredients by half.
You can replace any or all of the frozen pineapple with another frozen fruit. Some of our favorite combinations are:
- Pineapple Strawberry (1 cup of each)
- Pineapple Mango (1 cup of each)
- Pineapple Blackberry (1 cup of each)
- Pineapple Raspberry (1 cup of each)
- Strawberry (2 cups, omit pineapple juice)
Make a Tropical Whip by omitting almond milk and using 10 fl. oz. of coconut milk.
You may use other milks with this recipe, just know it will change the taste and the texture.