Curried Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This smooth and silky soup is great as an appetizer or a light dinner. Using Blendtec's Herbed Vegetable Broth Powder makes this recipe a great vegan dish.
Total time: 35 M
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. Herbed Vegetable Broth Powder or bouillon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion sliced into ¼" rings
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley optional
- Serving Size: 1½ cups
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add cauliflower, onion, oil, curry powder, and salt to baking pan. Roast vegetables for 25 minutes.
- Add water, herbed vegetable broth powder or bouillon, and 3 cups of roasted cauliflower and onions to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Speed Up" to Speed 6; blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour 1 cup soup into each bowl, and top with remainder of roasted vegetables.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE