Curried Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This smooth and silky soup is great as an appetizer or a light dinner. Using Blendtec's Herbed Vegetable Broth Powder makes this recipe a great vegan dish.
Total time: 35 M
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. Herbed Vegetable Broth Powder or bouillon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion sliced into ¼" rings
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley optional
- Serving Size: 1½ cups
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add cauliflower, onion, oil, curry powder, and salt to baking pan. Roast vegetables for 25 minutes.
- Add water, herbed vegetable broth powder or bouillon, and 3 cups of roasted cauliflower and onions to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Speed Up" to Speed 6; blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour 1 cup soup into each bowl, and top with remainder of roasted vegetables.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE