Curried Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This smooth and silky soup is great as an appetizer or a light dinner. Using Blendtec's Herbed Vegetable Broth Powder makes this recipe a great vegan dish.
Total time: 35 M
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. Herbed Vegetable Broth Powder or bouillon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion sliced into ¼" rings
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley optional
- Serving Size: 1½ cups
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add cauliflower, onion, oil, curry powder, and salt to baking pan. Roast vegetables for 25 minutes.
- Add water, herbed vegetable broth powder or bouillon, and 3 cups of roasted cauliflower and onions to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Speed Up" to Speed 6; blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour 1 cup soup into each bowl, and top with remainder of roasted vegetables.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE