Creamy Tomato-Basil Soup Recipe
This updated version of traditional tomato soup gets its creamy texture from cooked beans, rather than high-fat, high-calorie dairy products.
Total time: 25 M
- 2 cups sprouted soy or white beans
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. chicken or vegetable bouillon
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1/8 tsp. dried basil
- 1 qt. warm water divided
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 382mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Cook beans and onion in 1 quart boiling water for 15–20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add beans, onion, and 1 cup of cooking water to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle or blend on a High speed for 90 seconds.
- Add remaining cooking water, bouillon, tomato sauce, and basil to jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 2–4 times to incorporate ingredients.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE