Creamy Potato-Leek Soup
This vegan soup is not lacking in flavor! At only 120 calories per cup, this makes a great meal (especially during the winter).
Total time: 05 M
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 lbs. leeks trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 lbs. russet potatoes roughly chopped
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 770mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Sautee leeks in oil until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, broth, salt and pepper and boil until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- In batches, add soup to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Sauces" setting or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds. Repeat until all soup is blended, or leave 2-3 cups unblended to have some texture to the soup.
- Garnish with parsley.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE