Creamy Potato-Leek Soup
This vegan soup is not lacking in flavor! At only 120 calories per cup, this makes a great meal (especially during the winter).
Total time: 05 M
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 lbs. leeks trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 lbs. russet potatoes roughly chopped
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 770mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Sautee leeks in oil until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, broth, salt and pepper and boil until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- In batches, add soup to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Sauces" setting or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds. Repeat until all soup is blended, or leave 2-3 cups unblended to have some texture to the soup.
- Garnish with parsley.
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE