Copycat Nutella Recipe
This delicious, dairy-free spread hits the spot for any chocolate lover. Serve with fresh fruit, use as a crepe filling, spread onto your favorite bread, or enjoy it by the spoonful.
Total time: 04 M 10 S
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Add coconut oil and hazelnuts to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 15 seconds and then increase to a high speed for 35 seconds (until blended time reads 50 seconds).
- Stir mixture towards center of jar, then secure lid.
- Blend on a medium speed for 50 seconds. Stir, secure lid, and repeat this cycle two more times.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar to jar and secure lid. Blend on a medium speed for 50 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-6 weeks. Bring to room temperature before serving.
To toast hazelnuts:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread hazelnuts on shallow baking sheet and toast in oven until skins darken, approximately 8-10 minutes. To ensure even toasting, stir the hazelnuts after 4-5 minutes in oven, then finish toasting.
- Wrap the cooled hazelnuts in a clean kitchen towel and rub towel back and forth to remove most of the hazelnut skins.
Note: If making in Twister jar, decrease ingredients by half.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE