This chocolate almond butter is a healthy way to satisfy a chocolate craving. Try spreading this homemade delight on graham crackers, dipping apple slices or pretzels in it, stirring it into your morning oatmeal, or rolling bananas in it to make frozen banana pops.
Total time: 40 S
- 2 tbsp. cocoa or cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups roasted and unsalted almonds
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 6g
- Add ingredients to Twister jar in order listed, and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand set on a Medium to Medium-High speed. Run for 40 seconds, turning Twister lid counterclockwise during blending.
For a raw version of the recipe, use raw almonds instead of roasted almonds and use coconut oil instead of shredded coconut. Follow recipe directions above, but blend for a total of 50–60 seconds.