Breads and Batters · Chocolate · Desserts · Holidays & Seasons · Kids · Meal Ideas · Winter · 3 comments ·
Cocoa Crêpes Recipe
For a twist on Blendtec Crêpes, try these delicious cocoa ones with your favorite toppings.
Total time: 1 H 15 M
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. butter melted
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Serving Size: 2 crêpes
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 9g
- Add ingredients to jar in order listed. Secure lid and select "Batter" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Allow batter to rest for up to 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Heat skillet or crêpe pan over low-medium heat, and lightly coat with oil or cooking spray.
- For each crêpe, pour approximately ¼ cup batter onto center of pan and swirl pan gently to distribute batter in thin layer. Cook for 1 minute or until top begins to dry out.
- Flip and cook 30 seconds or until done. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Stack completed crêpes on plate, placing wax paper between each crêpe to prevent sticking.
- Add fillings and/or toppings, if desired.
For a dairy-free version, substitute coconut butter for the butter and use coconut milk for the milk.
You can use either the FourSide jar or the WildSide+ jar. Happy blending!
The coco crepes were very good, but not quite sweet enough for my taste. I served them with the strawberry syrup from blendtec and whipped cream.
Leave a comment