Classic Cheesecake Recipe
Easy to whip up, this classic cheesecake is a smooth and rich way to end a meal. Though the taste is decadent, using Neufchâtel cheese means this confection has fewer calories than regular cheesecake.
Total Time: 5 H 15 M
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted
- 1 1/8 cups granulated sugar divided
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tbsp. water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4(8 oz.) pkgs. Neufchâtel cheese
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add graham crackers and walnuts to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 16–20 times or until crackers and walnuts are ground to fine crumbs. Remove lid and stir.
- Add 2 tbsp. (or ⅛ cup) sugar, butter, and water. Secure lid and pulse 3–5 times. Press crust onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Add eggs, vanilla, Neufchâtel cheese, and remaining sugar to clean WildSide jar. Secure lid and select "Batter" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds. Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool; loosen cake from rim of pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Note: For more-even baking and to prevent cracking or sinking, consider baking cheesecake in water bath for 65–75 minutes or until center is almost set.
This recipe comes from Laura of NaturallyHealthyDesserts.com. Cashews are the base for this delightful dairy-free bev...VIEW RECIPE
Trade out those chickpeas for white beans! This spin on traditional hummus is perfect as a dip or spread on sandwiche...VIEW RECIPE