Classic Cheesecake Recipe
Easy to whip up, this classic cheesecake is a smooth and rich way to end a meal. Though the taste is decadent, using Neufchâtel cheese means this confection has fewer calories than regular cheesecake.
Total time: 5 H 15 M
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted
- 1 1/8 cups granulated sugar divided
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tbsp. water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4(8 oz.) pkgs. Neufchâtel cheese
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 18g
- Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add graham crackers and walnuts to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 16–20 times or until crackers and walnuts are ground to fine crumbs. Remove lid and stir.
- Add 2 tbsp. (or ⅛ cup) sugar, butter, and water. Secure lid and pulse 3–5 times. Press crust onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Add eggs, vanilla, Neufchâtel cheese, and remaining sugar to clean WildSide jar. Secure lid and select "Batter" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds. Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool; loosen cake from rim of pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Note: For more-even baking and to prevent cracking or sinking, consider baking cheesecake in water bath for 65–75 minutes or until center is almost set.