Citrus Sunrise Juice Recipe
Packed with vitamin C and beta carotene, this simple and sweet juice is a great way to start your day!
Total Time: 01 M
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 orange
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 carrot trimmed, peeled & halved
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 beet trimmed and halved
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 1g
- Carefully use a paring knife to peel a few pieces of zest from the orange. Peel and halve the orange.
- Add the ingredients in order listed, including the zest, to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Serve over ice.
For a more pronounced citrus flavor, try replacing the water with fresh grapefruit juice or orange juice.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE