Citrus Sunrise Juice Recipe
Packed with vitamin C and beta carotene, this simple and sweet juice is a great way to start your day!
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 orange
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 carrot trimmed, peeled & halved
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 beet trimmed and halved
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 1g
- Carefully use a paring knife to peel a few pieces of zest from the orange. Peel and halve the orange.
- Add the ingredients in order listed, including the zest, to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Serve over ice.
For a more pronounced citrus flavor, try replacing the water with fresh grapefruit juice or orange juice.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE