Citrus Sunrise Juice Recipe
Packed with vitamin C and beta carotene, this simple and sweet juice is a great way to start your day!
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 orange
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 carrot trimmed, peeled & halved
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 beet trimmed and halved
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 1g
- Carefully use a paring knife to peel a few pieces of zest from the orange. Peel and halve the orange.
- Add the ingredients in order listed, including the zest, to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Serve over ice.
For a more pronounced citrus flavor, try replacing the water with fresh grapefruit juice or orange juice.
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon rind, green grapes & chia seeds contribute to the green layer while watermelon and frozen strawberries...VIEW RECIPE