Citrus Sunrise Juice Recipe
Packed with vitamin C and beta carotene, this simple and sweet juice is a great way to start your day!
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 orange
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 carrot trimmed, peeled & halved
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 beet trimmed and halved
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 1g
- Carefully use a paring knife to peel a few pieces of zest from the orange. Peel and halve the orange.
- Add the ingredients in order listed, including the zest, to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Serve over ice.
For a more pronounced citrus flavor, try replacing the water with fresh grapefruit juice or orange juice.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE