Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
This rich frosting can be made in less than a minute and is perfect atop our Apple Pie Cupcakes.
Total time: 40 S
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 0g
- Add Neufchâtel cheese, butter, vanilla and cinnamon to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and blend on Low for 10-15 seconds.
- Scrape jar with rubber scraper and repeat with remaining powdered sugar.
- Spread immediately on cupcakes or chill for at least 1 hour and put in piping bag and pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
Note: Try this with our Apple Pie Cupcakes.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE