Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
This rich frosting can be made in less than a minute and is perfect atop our Apple Pie Cupcakes.
Total time: 40 S
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 0g
- Add Neufchâtel cheese, butter, vanilla and cinnamon to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and blend on Low for 10-15 seconds.
- Scrape jar with rubber scraper and repeat with remaining powdered sugar.
- Spread immediately on cupcakes or chill for at least 1 hour and put in piping bag and pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
Note: Try this with our Apple Pie Cupcakes.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE