Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
This rich frosting can be made in less than a minute and is perfect atop our Apple Pie Cupcakes.
Total time: 40 S
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 0g
- Add Neufchâtel cheese, butter, vanilla and cinnamon to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and blend on Low for 10-15 seconds.
- Scrape jar with rubber scraper and repeat with remaining powdered sugar.
- Spread immediately on cupcakes or chill for at least 1 hour and put in piping bag and pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
Note: Try this with our Apple Pie Cupcakes.
Leave a comment