Candy Bar Milkshake
Make a delicious milkshake without scooping any ice cream!
Total time: 45 S
- 2 fl. oz. half and half (half milk/half cream)
- 3 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups whole milk cubes (about 1 tray of frozen milk)
- 1 candy bar
- Serving Size: 9 3/4 fl. oz.
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 54g
- Protein: 15g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid. Select "Ice Cream" cycle.
- Add candy bar and "Pulse" 6-8 times or until desired consistency is reached.
Notes: Nutrition information will vary depending on candy bar used.
If your Blendtec doesn’t feature an "Ice Cream" cycle, blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds).